Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Practice Hatred

Here is the last piece of my recently acquired "Holy Grail" records, and I saved the best for last. Can't believe I own it, but here is the Man Is The Bastard/Crossed Out split 7", OG Press, black vinyl, 33 RPM.

I never ever thought I would have Crossed Out on vinyl, outside of maybe a compilation or two. The fact that I have this fucks my brain in half. Classic, classic, classic, classic powerviolence. Pairing two of my favorite PV bands on one 7", and being released by Slap-A-Ham, I'm just such a happy person right now. I shouldn't have to say what I think about the music, you all should know what these bands are about.

Everything is in awesome condition. No lyrics are included, which is strange to me.



~VII

No comments:

Post a Comment