Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

H.S.M.P

As many of you may know, I am a worshiper of "THE SKULL". Man is The Bastard, Bastard Noise, and all the other bands associated with those associated are bands that I love dearly and try to get as many releases of theres as I can. This here is the first split 7" that Charred Remains aka Man is The Bastard ever put out, and a gift to me from Mr. Eric Wood himself. MITB/Aunt Mary - "split", OG press on purple vinyl, 33 RPM.

I'm so happy to own this piece of history, I'm giddy really. The MITB records are raw as fuck of course. I think they recorded their side on a broken 4-track or something. It's lo-fi, but powerful, and it gets the aggression out. The Aunt Mary side is some bastardized noise/grind/glitchy piece that's pretty damn cool. 

Very simple fold-over sleeve packaging with green paper.

Apparently Deep Six is going to be reissuing this soon on 10" 45 RPM with some nice splatter vinyl. Very happy to hear that this release will be more widely available soon. LETS FUCKING GO!!



~VII

No comments:

Post a Comment